Everyday elements—including UV exposure, prescription drugs, and some professional treatments—can trigger production of melanin in the skin’s lowest epidermal layers. This excess melanin rises to the surface of the skin, causing visible skin discoloration. Discoloration can manifest in a range of ways, including post-acne marks and stubborn brown patches on the cheekbones, forehead, and upper lip.
• 60% average improvement in the appearance of stubborn brown patches
• 20% reduction in post-blemish marks as quickly as 2 weeks.
Discoloration Defense has clinically demonstrated improvement at 12 weeks:
• 81% average improvement in the appearance of post-blemish marks
• 59% average improvement in the appearance of discoloration
• 60% average reduction in the appearance of reoccuring discoloration